Merry Christmas to Peter Wilson. When it was suggested that Peter Wilson should be independent of the old board so that we can have a fresh start Peter responded with "That's your issue". Summary of the meeting here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=594
A good summary of where we are up to by Joe Aston of the AFR, linked to from here: viewtopic.php?f=5&p=4137#p4137
If you are new to this website read the story so far: viewtopic.php?t=321#p1793
Check out some of the AFR articles, too many to list and check out some of the ABC reports: ... 215-h055ej ... 211-h02x1d ... s,/8626662
Please join this website to participate in discussions. Also join our email list at

All members are welcome to say what they think. I think.

Messages of support or otherwise and feedback

Re: All members are welcome to say what they think. I think.

Post by passedfc » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:14 pm

Comment on this is that yes some of out posts are heated with the outrage to the situation.
But all of the direct communication with CPA is , from what I can see, totally professional.
This forum allows the venting to take place. And yes we all sound negative and angry at what has been done. I retrospect we should not have been so complacent about the organisation at let this happen 10 year ago.
But it has happened and now some concerned people want to fix it . This forum is the begining, but until Malley and his crew are relived of control the fear of some sort of retribution is real. At some time in the future I am sure I sure all will be happy to declare who we are. At the moment the only few to have done this have shown fortitude and commitment.