This is a joke. Didn't the past board act unethically? What about Alex Malley?? What do members think?
https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/about-u ... ember-2018
"This Whistleblower Policy (‘‘Policy’’) details the framework for receiving, investigating and addressing allegations of Reportable Conduct (see section 4 for the definition of “Reportable Conduct”) where that Reportable Conduct concerns the activities of CPA Australia or current and former directors, officers, agents, employees and contractors of the Group (“CPA Australia Personnel”). If this Policy differs from applicable law, CPA Australia will apply whichever is more stringent."
4. REPORTABLE CONDUCT
This Policy supports the reporting of allegations of serious wrongdoing (“Reportable Conduct”) by CPA Australia, CPA Australia Personnel or the Group’s independent auditors. Reportable Conduct includes, but is not limited to the following:
• dishonest, corrupt or illegal activities;
• theft, fraud, money laundering or misappropriation;
• a serious breach of the Group’s policies and procedures;
• offering or accepting a bribe;
• use of Group funds or Group resources in a manner that falls within the scope of Reportable Conduct;
• damage/sabotage, violence, drug & alcohol sale/use;
• risks to the health and safety of workers;
• unethical conduct;
• bullying, discrimination, harassment or abuse;
• victimising someone for reporting Reportable Conduct;
• recrimination against someone because they participated in an investigation or review;
• any instruction to cover up or attempt to cover up serious wrongdoing.
This Policy extends to serious wrongdoing that occurs before or after the commencement of this Policy, and is not limited to the above examples
Internal staff have to make a report to a Whistleblower officer who are
5.3. CPA Australia’s Whistleblower Protection Officers
Each WPO is appointed by the Audit and Risk Committee of CPA Australia to:
• safeguard the interests of a Whistleblower;
• assess the immediate welfare and protection needs of a Whistleblower and, where the Whistleblower is an employee, seek to foster a supportive work environment;
• respond as appropriate and necessary to any concerns or reports of victimisation by a Whistleblower.
CPA Australia’s WPOs are:
• General Counsel, Craig Laughton;
• Chief Financial Officer, Nicholas Diss; and
• Head of People and Culture, Liz Malady.
The WPOs may be contacted:
• via email at email@example.com;
• in person; or
• via post to the attention of “The Whistleblower Protection Officers” at Level 28, 20 Freshwater Place, Southbank, VIC 3006.
If a complainant is uncertain how to contact a WPO, they may seek clarification from their supervisor or manager, or consider using the independent Whistleblower Service.
If a Whistleblower is not comfortable or able to report misconduct internally, they may make a report via CPA Australia’s external and independent whistleblowing service provider (“Whistleblower Service)
Whistleblowing at CPA Australia
Policy and framework
The CPA Australia Whistleblower Policy (PDF) supports the reporting of allegations of serious wrongdoing (“Reportable Conduct”) by CPA Australia, CPA Australia personnel or CPA Australia’s independent auditors.
If you are considering making a complaint, we strongly encourage you to review the Whistleblower Policy to ensure you understand your rights and obligations throughout any investigation process. The policy seeks to provide clarity on what constitutes Reportable Conduct, as well as the framework CPA Australia has established to manage and support the whistleblowing process.
How to make a report
If you wish to make a complaint, you can contact the independent whistleblower service – Your Call.
Your Call enables complaints to be made anonymously and confidentially. Whistleblowers are not required to identify themselves, but may choose to do so. You will not be named in any report to CPA Australia unless you have consented to your identity being disclosed.
Your Call can be contacted via the channels listed below.
You will be required to enter the unique identifier code, CPA. You may upload any relevant documentation or material that you believe is relevant to your complaint.
Available 9.00am to 12.00 midnight (AEST), Monday to Friday, excluding Australian national public holidays.
1800 940 379
800 905 383
+62 212 789 9741
+61 039 895 0012
800 492 2390
0800 123 508
800 492 2390
0 800 046 5662
+61 039 895 0012
Locked Mail Bag 7777
Malvern VIC 3144
National Relay Service
If you live in Australia and have a hearing or speech impairment, Your Call can be contacted through the National Relay Service. Simply choose a contact method at www.relayservice.gov.au and request Your Call’s hotline, 1300 940 379.
|Merry Christmas to Peter Wilson. When it was suggested that Peter Wilson should be independent of the old board so that we can have a fresh start Peter responded with "That's your issue". Summary of the meeting here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=594|
A good summary of where we are up to by Joe Aston of the AFR, linked to from here: viewtopic.php?f=5&p=4137#p4137
If you are new to this website read the story so far: viewtopic.php?t=321#p1793
Check out some of the AFR articles, too many to list and check out some of the ABC reports: http://www.afr.com/business/accounting/ ... 215-h055ej http://www.afr.com/business/accounting/ ... 211-h02x1d http://www.abc.net.au/news/programs/the ... s,/8626662
Please join this website to participate in discussions. Also join our email list at http://eepurl.com/cWsgfb
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- (334.3 KiB) Downloaded 39 times