Merry Christmas to Peter Wilson. When it was suggested that Peter Wilson should be independent of the old board so that we can have a fresh start Peter responded with "That's your issue". Summary of the meeting here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=594
A good summary of where we are up to by Joe Aston of the AFR, linked to from here: viewtopic.php?f=5&p=4137#p4137
If you are new to this website read the story so far: viewtopic.php?t=321#p1793
Check out some of the AFR articles, too many to list and check out some of the ABC reports: ... 215-h055ej ... 211-h02x1d ... s,/8626662
Please join this website to participate in discussions. Also join our email list at

The Supreme Leader promises to reveal pay 'soon'

This covers the board and management of CPA Australia
The Nude CPA

The Supreme Leader promises to reveal pay 'soon'

Post by The Nude CPA » Tue May 30, 2017 5:11 pm

Posted in the "In The Media" section:

The Nude CPA wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 5:06 pm
CPA Australia CEO Alex Malley promises to reveal pay 'soon': ... 529-gwfuut

Poor ol' Alex: "The people I do know in the media ... have never seen such a prolonged campaign in their lives and I can't imagine what I've done to deserve such attention. I just keep doing a great job, when you know what you are doing and you know it's going well and you have purpose you just keeping going..."

It's a 'prolonged campaign' because CPAA is burying their head in the sand hoping it all blows over!

Site Admin

Re: The Supreme Leader promises to reveal pay 'soon'

Post by nakedadmin » Tue May 30, 2017 7:30 pm

It's a prolonged campaign because we cannot vote them out. If you implement a Representative Council and take away members normal mechanism to have a say then what do you expect.

Give us the email addresses. That will shorten the campaign.
The Naked Webmaster